Authors should carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, the submissions are accepted only in English language. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. Only original papers should be submitted. Authors are advised to follow ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting and must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work which has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.All the papers should be of at least 6 pages length and should adhere to the template prescribed below and also the similarity index should be below 20%. The paper will be sent to reviews for blind review.
- All articles must be written in English.
- Submitted articles may not exceed eight (8) pages.
- Extra pages [i.e. page nine (9) and above] will be charged USD25/per page but will likely be between nine (9) to twelve (12) pages/per article.
- Paper content must be original and authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
- Authors are required to proofread the article and submit the article together with plagiarism report.
- There is no refund for cancellation
The reviewers uses the following parameters in evaluating research papers:
- Significant Contribution.
- Technical knowledge.
- Areas of improvements.
- Organization of Research work.